"XIME groomed the leader in me"- Sai Abhishek



When I first started at XIME , I was unsure about my future and anxious about the different challenges I was heading forward to face. But XIME gave me the support and confidence to grow both personally and professionally. It gave me an opportunity to enrich my knowledge, to learn and to grow gradually. The faculty members are helpful, open and supportive. The campus is beautiful and full of limitless opportunities. 

A typical MBA week could be described as ‘productively busy’, because class work involves lectures delivered by internal and external professors as well as simulations and consultancy engagements with client organisations. These served as moulding opportunities for me to network and sharpen my entrepreneurial skills by learning from the experiences of successful clients and visiting entrepreneurs. Besides consultancy and entrepreneurship, XIME places a lot of emphasis on transformational and team leadership.

These skills have become indispensable in the real world of work because the situations I dealt with while doing the PGDM are similar to those I encounter on a daily basis.

The most rewarding part of my MBA was learning in a multicultural environment that enabled sharing real life experiences across cultures. Coming from different states, we now have the opportunity to conduct and expand our business relationships and function across the country without cultural barriers. This cultural ingredient offered by XIME is vital.

XIME creates and grooms leaders, I will forever cherish the memories I made in XIME.

Batch 4, XIME Kochi
Manager | ICICI Prudential AMC

Comments

Popular Posts