KNOWING, DOING & BEING; Immense Learning through ‘Live Projects’





Joel’s live project experience

And now every Friday evening they turn to me and ask, ‘No games today, HR?’. And this question drives me. Among the busy schedule of study and work, I happily manage to conduct the employee engagement activities for the vibrant employees of Alcodex Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Thank God Its Friday!

Started in 2013, Alcodex is a product engineering company with R&D services, embedded systems, IoT, application development and mobility. With over 35 employees company has got clients within and outside India. I was recruited to the company as HR intern in recruitment. Company had a lot of job openings when I joined, and I felt that was the right time for me to prove my potential as a recruiter.
Being a fresher in HR domain, my first task was to know the company portfolio and its HR policies.  Meanwhile I was introduced to all the employees by the HR executive. Later I had good interaction with all of them including CEO and CMO who were very friendly. I was given a small recruitment document which explained very briefly about the recruitment process of Alcodex. In a week, I was ready to take up the job of a recruiter.
My job role demanded me to focus on corporate networking and communication. I became a regular user of LinkedIn and Naukri job sites and built my profile as an HR recruiter. I was assigned with 5 job openings in various technical and management domains. Starting from job analysis until onboarding, I got deeply involved in the process. Every day spent in the company added immense experience. And so, I made sure, I reach the office on time and with a purpose. I am extremely happy that my efforts resulted in
I observed many small elements academically immaterial contributing to the group cohesiveness of a team. For instance, even a ‘tea break’ plays very important role in an organisation. As an HR, I deliberately provided some informal time for the employees to engage them in various activities. I believe it ‘sharpens the saw’ and improves their productivity. Happy faces at work makes happy life at home.
And now along with my colleagues, I am also waiting for ‘Thank God Its Friday’… Let’s Play.

JOEL MANJALY
Live Project Role - HR Assistant
ALCODEX TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD
9496794047 | joeljmam99@gmail.com


Aleena’s live project experience
‘Live Project’ is a new initiative taken by XIME in the third trimester with an objective to give the students an exposure of the corporate world and to inculcate the learnings in their future workplace. Hortari Technologies, the company I work with has given me ample opportunities to advance my knowledge and expertise. Both the founders and other staffs are very supportive and always there to guide me. Hortari Technologies is partnered with more than 50 other companies and the experience gained from here is very unique in nature mainly because they imbibe a spark of creative thought in me and value my suggestions. The work I do here mainly deals with recruiting people from a huge pool of talent and placing them in the right job. An effective feedback system is also followed in the process which will retain the candidates who will be the future potential candidates for different roles.
                                       

When it comes to skills, there is a huge improvement in my Leadership, Communication and Management skills. And Hortari always make sure that they create a sense of collaborative mindset and entrepreneurial spirit, which helps me to think out of the box. Since it is a start up many new initiatives has to be taken such as sharing our ideas for Digital Marketing, conducting workshops etc and this has boosted my confidence level. One unique observation is the dynamic energy that they pass on to their employees. All are very much motivated and flexible in their work. There is also an excellent communication system which helped me to learn more and clarify my queries. So getting an experience from the live project specially by being a part of a startup will be a great way to kick-start your career!

Aleena Elizabeth Joseph.
Live Project Role - HR Assistant (TA)
HORTARI TECHNOLOGIES.
8111910485 | aleenaeliza1553@gmail.com


Comments

  1. I am currently pursuing PGDM in HR management from a distance learning institute and found this blog very useful for the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing nice and informative blog with us. Such a useful blog about Best recruitment agency in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very good article, I loved it and it is very useful for users. For more corporate training you can visit my website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! NewGovtJobsAlert helps you find new government jobs, civil service jobs, defence jobs, banking jobs, railway jobs and many more!
    IT Jobs for Freshers and Experienced

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for sharing such a useful article. Will definitely saved and revisit your site best job vacancies in Kuwait

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Information, Thank you for sharing this article.
    Best IT Staffing Company/a>

    ReplyDelete
  7. From this blog I got accurate information about Human Resource Software. If any small or medium company wants to use human resource software, then this blog will help them a lot. Thank you for sharing nice and informative blog with us.

    job board
    Online applicant tracking system
    HR software solution

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, This is a great article. Loved your efforts on it buddy. Thanks for sharing this with us. employment in Kuwait

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts